Chuco Soul Project
Call for Candor
The Golden Trees
Red City Blue
Get the Honey
Samba Batucado Alma de Fogo
DJs on the decks:
Do's & Dont's
- Park in the Downtown area
- Ride your bike to the party
- Dress like a loon
- Respect residential proprety
- Bring a light sweater
- Respect security, "staff", dancers, and bands space
- Make friends
- Bring your pets (on leashes!)
- Utilize the provided trash cans
- Don't bring any glass containers
- Don't bring any outside alcoholic beverages
- Don't bring your grill
- Don't bring your chairs
- Don't bring coolers
- Don't bring litter
- Don't park in residential area
- Don't vend or sell goods or food of any kind
- Don't attempt to take alcohol outside the fenced area
The Sunset Heights Block Party is enjoying it's sixth year as a nonprofit event set up by a group of friends for the community.
- Volunteers: Looking for volunteers right now! We only have a few spots open, so email us soon! Looks great on a resume!
Contact Tony at LmelodramaL@gmail.com
- Donate! - A little or a lot, there's plenty of incentives depending on how much you donate!
A sizable contribution earns your business' logo a spot on our flyers posted all over El Paso.
Download (400Kb) our page flyers and help us spread the word